Thursday, June 21, 2007

Trying to link back to bloggers' world....

As many of you can see, I've not updated my blog for a long long time. Many thot that I'd have lost interest or many have given up checking my blogs :-)

Well, many things happened over the past 7-8 months....
First i lost my beloved dad end of last year.....He was 81 and passed on peacefully without sickness.....yup, it was a big age gap between me n him and I was the youngest child in the same generation....

Then, I was travelling a lot between KL and Melaka just to make sure my mom's ok. Thankfully, she has lots of Buddhist temple activities to occupy her.... and, also, thanks to my sis as she was there all the time to accompany her too....

2 comments:

jazzmint said...

wahh like that pic...haha..so power ;)

chanelwong said...

cutie Rachelle photos...
welcome back