Monday, May 15, 2006

What's in my handbag

Sharon, 'thanks' for telling me I kena tagged lah...haha.
I have a few but I don't like to change handbags. Reason being I will miss one or two items and it's frustrating when it happens.
For work, I'll stick to 1 handbag which is black colour (safe to match any outfit) and for shopping, I'll tumpang my stuff in baby's bag instead of carry another handbag.
My current working handbag = no brand...haha. I bought it during X'mas sale in singapore. I love to go Singapore during sale to get real cheap and nice bags :-)


well, back to the topic:-

Handbag
- wallet
- Handphone
- car keys
- house keys
- staff tag
- office keys
- sun block cream
- Comb
- Thumb drive
- cosmetic bag
- lipstick mirror
- name card holder
- dentyne
- privilege cards holder

Wallet
- credit cards
- ATM card
- IC/driving license
- family photo (passport size)
- Travelling receipts
- 'Fu' from temple
- ATM receipts
- Monies
- Ang pow which I received post CNY

Cosmetic bag
(I don't use make up but i hv a basic cosmetic bag to hold all the small pcs)
- Lipsticks
- Vaseline
- Lip gloss
- Lip liner
- Face powder

You're tagged...
- Chanel
- Jazz

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

wahh a lot of lip stuff in ur bag ehehe :p

hey, me sudah do my homework mahh, oredi posted my handbag tag ;)

Anonymous said...

Poor Chanel, kena tagged more than once for this! heheheh

Anonymous said...

Updating ur blog by doing tags only. Hahaha! Bet Channel will be doing the same as u did.

Anonymous said...

Vichelle,you better shoot down the pictures!

vichelle said...

Tracy,
Yalor, no time to post lah :-( Can only do during office hr...so, u can imagine the limited no. of hrs...hehe.


Huisia,
Must I ke? aiyo, pai sei lah, my bag very messy...hii hii. I'll shoot it in my office and post it soon....

chanelwong said...

actually, I know I have not been updating my blog regularly..soo sad, must really find time..Got also, if nobody tag me, then I will not update my blog...