Friday, May 19, 2006

Fun and Go Tag!
1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn on page 18 and find line 4.
"His digestive system is not mature enough..." (Parenthood mag this month. someone just came and pass me a copy few days ago and it's lying on my desk now...)
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can.
didn't manage to reach anything, air only
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
Some Cantonese show by Aaron Kwok last nite
4. Without looking, guess what time it is?
5pm
5. Now look at the clock, what is the actual time?
5.22pm
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
sound of someone clicking on keyboard
7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
In a conference room discussing a launch event this June.
8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
Replies to my blog
9. What are you wearing?
Office T-shirt + slack coz it's dress down Friday
10. Did you dream last night?
Yes something familiar but I cannot remember a single thing at all
11. When did you last laugh?
My colleague talking about her wedding in July
12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
My little girl's poster...facing me all day :-)
13. Seen anything weird lately?
Sure a lot but can't remember off hand
14. What do you think of this quiz?
Good to de-stress
15. What is the last film you saw?
Da Vincci Code! I went for preview :-)
16. If you became a multimillionaire overnight, what would you buy?
So many things to buy....dunno what to list....
17. Tell me something about you that I dunno.
Feeling guilty went to watch movie til midnite and leave baby at home
18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
Peace and everyone's equal, no comparison (my goodness, sounds like communist)
19. Do you like to dance?
Yes but I m a kaku person....
20. George Bush.
dirty man
21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
'Tong-ern" but not fit so became "Rou-ern" (chinese pronounciation of JooAnn)
22. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
Still thinking
23. Would you ever consider living abroad?
Yes! yes, been thinking about it day and nite. Love Europe....don't mind to even 'jump aeroplane'....love the peaceful feeling.
24.What do you want GOD to say to you when you reach the pearly gates?
Dunno....Buddhist don't hv pearly gates.....
25.Hopefully nobody tag them yet...
I think ppl that I know all kena tagged or tag me liow....
maybe, Jazz (again! haha), Chinnee and Michelle?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I done mine already:

http://mybabybay.com/blog/index.php/2006/04/26/fun-go-tag/

michelle@mybabybay.com

Anonymous said...

hehe..I've done mine leh :P.

wah jump aeroplane oso want huh...I guess the life there is more subtle and slow compared to here