Monday, June 27, 2005

Superstar Joo!





I was searching hi and low for baby talent for my new product. Out of sudden my boss said, "hey, why not you use Rachelle?" Then, I picked up the phone and checked if mil can bring her up. They were all excited coz Joo is gonna be a superstar!
The shot took place from 11am all the way to 4pm. Joo refused to nap at the studio. She was like a real superstar coz whenever spot light shine on her, she got energetic!
Joo slept on the way home from studio....all the way till 7.30pm that day. Guess she was really exhausted. Mil told me that it's no fun to be a superstar. Asked me to try avoid this again.
Here are some of the shots we did.....Joo earn her first salary today....hehe.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yea, I See Joo everywhere...... She's really photogenic and wah... can tahan such a long time at the studio lah....

vichelle said...

long overdue reply...that photo has nothing to do with me. I shot her for my product and along the way branch merchandizing team decided to use her picture...so, she now everywhere lor.
Yes, i was amazed that she could tahan that long for a 13 month baby...